CI / Automation Server:
Jenkins is used as default CI server for running Maven and Gradle jobs. If you need other CI tools, please ask for support
- Click the *"+ New Integration"* button and add Jenkins
- Populate the valid values for each field:
- NAME - Enter the name of your Jenkins
- URL - Enter the URL of your running Jenkins, e.g. http://xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80/jenkins
- USER - Enter the username of your Jenkins
- API_TOKEN_OR_PASSWORD - Enter the value of the API token or password to Jenkins
- FOLDER - Enter the name of your organization
- JOB_URL_VISIBILITY: TRUE - If you need a Jenkins URL of a test run in the reporting; FALSE - If you don't need an URL of a test run in the reporting
- Save changes
Example of a Test run with JOB_URL_VISIBILITY= TRUE:
There is a possibility to add integrations for more than one Jenkins
In additions to default email notification it is possible to send test result reports via Slack and/or Microsoft Team. For this, configure an integration with Slack or Microsoft Team:
- Webhook URL is required to configure an integration with Slack. You can ask for assistance from your Slack administrator or generate a Webhook URL by yourself.
- Webhook is required to configure an integration with Microsoft Teams. You can ask for assistance from your Microsoft Team administrator or generate a Webhook by yourself.
Test Case Management
Integration with Test Case Management systems helps to get real-time insights of your testing progress to optimize the test plans.
- Configure Testrail:
- URL - Enter the URL of your Testrail project
- Configure Qtest:
- URL - Enter the URL of your Qtest project
- Configure Jira:
- URL- Enter the URL of your Jira instance, e.g. https://mycompany.atlassian.net
- USER - Enter your Jira user account
- PASSWORD - Enter the password to your Jira account
- CLOSED_STATUS - Comma-separated list of closed Jira ticket states, for example, done, closed.
Test Environment Provider:
The main purpose of Test Environment Provider is to execute tests on different Selenium/Appium hubs using the Test Launcher feature.
What do you need to use it?
- Get the URL and credentials from your hub provider, activate and save the appropriate provider settings.