On the very first login to Zebrunner, you will be asked to select one of the two screen modes: Integration via agent (Tests) or Selenium Hub (Sessions). This view will be displayed by default when you open the Test runs/Test sessions page.
If you skip this step, Integration via agent (Tests) will be enabled by default. You can switch between the 2 modes by using the control on the Test runs/Test sessions page.
The Test sessions page allows you to view the list of test sessions executed recently and see detailed information about the testing process.
To access the Test sessions page, go to the side menu and click "Test runs/Test sessions" ( icon on the side menu). If the Test sessions mode is not set by default, click on the “Tests/Sessions” switch in the upper-right corner of the window.
All the actions with test sessions are performed on this page.
View test session info
On the Test sessions page, for every item you can see:
- Test and build name
- Test session status
- Execution time
- Start date
After you click a test session item, the Test session results page will be opened.
See the test logs captured from Selenium or Appium server in the area to the left, watch how the test session was executed in the video recording to the right, find the status of your test and other information (start date, duration, platform) in the area below.
Generate access key
To generate an access key, perform the following steps:
- On the Test sessions page, click the “Access key” button in the top-right corner of the page.
- The Access key popup will appear.
- At the top of the popup, in the "Access URL" field, generate a new access token clicking and copy it by clicking .
- In the area below, generate the capabilities required to run tests in your language (switch between Java, C#, Go, Ruby, Python, PHP, Webdriver.io).
- Select the platform (Android/Web), application, browser name and version, video resolution.
- All the changes will be immediately applied in the code area below.
- Specify the test name and build name, if needed, in the field called “name”, separate them with a # sign.
- Click “Copy”.
The capabilities will be copied into your clipboard, now you can place them in your favorite id and run your tests in our environment.